To help encourage an attitude of gratitude while I’m still finding my feet again I’ve decided to start a simple gratitude log. I’m starting off with just one thing a day, and have decided to keep it going throughout May. Here are the things that gave me feelings of gratitude and pleasure:
- Monday: The warmth of a hot water bottle.
- Tuesday: Seeing a beautifully vibrant pheasant in the garden.
- Wednesday: My cupboard is stocked up with soup again.
- Thursday: Mum found some chocolate Hobnonbs that are wheat free.
- Friday: My prayer cards arrived sooner than expected from America.
- Saturday: I had my biggest order yet on Etsy.
- Sunday: I read a poem in a post that was just what I needed to hear to help me while I’m trying to heal. It’s so close to home it may as well have been written for me: https://pagingmrszen.wordpress.com/2017/04/29/2504/