After waking up feeling stuck in a negative vibe recently I decided by the afternoon I couldn’t continue like that any more. I’ve started using intuitive dance as a way of shifting the energies around so they can be worked out of my body. That way they don’t stagnate and just sit there like they did before I started this.
Anyway, this time when I started dancing I found myself singing a little mantra/ setting of intention. I’m going to share it here because it actually cheered me up and I could feel the negativity shifting.
- Start by gently moving, setting the intention with: Move this negativity about. Move it all out. Move it all out. Repeat this three times.
- Now start moving more purposefully, really using moves that signify moving the energy around. Say: Moving the negativity about. Then use movements representing moving the negativity out, or pushing it out, saying: Moving it out. Moving it out. Do this for as long as you feel you need to.
- When you feel you’ve got enough or all of it out, wind down with: Moved all that negativity out. Moved it all out. Moved it all out. Repeat this three times.
- Shake your hands, legs and body a bit to release any excess energy, then take three deep breaths and centre.
- Move this negativity about. Move it all out. Move it all out. (Repeat three times)
- Moving the negativity about. Moving it out. Moving it out. (Repeat as often as needed)
- Moved all that negativity out. Moved it all out. Moved it all out. (repeat three times)